- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbs. Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 24 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 ½ Lb. spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup minced Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Seasons Fleur de Sel to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Pepe e Aglio seasoning
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook the garlic cloves in lemon-infused olive oil until golden, about 1 minute. Add the chili pepper flakes, clams, and wine. Cover the pot and steam until the clams open, about 7 minutes. Strain, reserve the broth, and set the clams aside to cool.
- Boil the spaghetti in well-salted water until al dente. While it is cooking, take the clams from the shells. Discard the shells. Put the reserved clam broth in a large saucepan over medium heat, let it boil, add the lemon juice, the parsley, and the reserved clams. Finish with Fleur de Sel and Pepe e Aglio. Add the spaghetti, toss and serve.