Vinoso is very well suited for salads as it imparts an intense depth of flavor into your favorite vinaigrette recipes. This beautiful wine vinegar is garnet red in color, slightly tannic on the finish, and has a lower acidity than most aged wine vinegar on the market at 4.5%. Combine it with any of our olive oils, some finely minced garlic, a smidgen of Dijon mustard, a pinch of salt, and there you have it; the perfect salad dressing! Just a spoonful of this fantastic vinaigrette is enough to brighten up any salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after sautéing chicken or vegetables.
- Use to braise vegetables, beef, pork, or chicken.
- Drizzle to finish cooked greens, especially collards.
- Combine with any Super Premium EVOO or infused olive oil to dress your favorite salads.
- Combine with a Medium Super Premium EVOO to dress Panzanella (Tuscan bread salad).
- Use in slow-cooked beef or chicken stews.
- Add to stir-fry sauces; it is especially delicious with stir-fried bell peppers and steak.
- Use in any recipe that calls for “sweet & sour” notes—also known as “agrodolce” in Italian.
- Use in Caponata, the Sicilian sweet and sour version of ratatouille.
- Use to brighten up sautéed red cabbage.