Our new Thyme Infused White Balsamic is bursting endless notes of earthy thyme. The flavor is sweet, floral, and balanced; a full presence of freshly picked thyme with a leafy vegetal finish. We’re all about using this in brines for the winter season for turkey and chicken, as well as drizzling over roasted fingerling potatoes.
Ingredients: Grape must, Pinot Grigio white wine vinegar, and natural flavors.
- Add a splash to caramelized onions.
- Use in brines for pork and poultry.
- Baste oven roasted chicken, turkey or lamb.
- Add as a refreshing twist to gin-based cocktails.
- Mix with Lemon Agrumato for a Provençal Style vinaigrette.
- Drizzle over roasted potatoes salad
$14.95Quantity Add to Cart
$17.95Quantity Add to Cart
Featured Recipe Cannellini Beans with Watercress and Garlic Balsamic