Black Truffle Dark Balsamic Condimento
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Uniquely delicious and luxurious, our Black Truffle Dark Balsamic is an extraordinary addition to our hand-picked, high quality balsamic lineup from Modena. Our producers combined dazzlingly aromatic Italian black winter truffles with our Traditional 18 Year Style Dark Balsamic base to create this elegant, sweet, and earthy vinegar. The rich and complex aromas of this balsamic add incredible depth to roasts, vegetables, pasta, risotto, and even salads. Far from conventional, this vinegar is surely a conversation starter. Fine cheeses, Italian salumi, and French charcuterie have finally met their match.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with a medium or robust super premium EVOO and use as a marinade for chicken or beef before roasting, braising, or grilling.
- Reduce and then use to glaze oven-roasted carrots or butternut squash.
- Drizzle over sautéed wild mushrooms and serve with grilled steak or chicken.
- Combine with a mild or medium super premium EVOO to dress mixed greens served with pan seared scallops.
- Combine with Italian Lemon olive oil or Roasted Walnut oil to dress a salad of baby arugula, oven roasted mushrooms, and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Drizzle over oven roasted brussel sprouts.
- Use to finish ravioli or mushroom risotto.
- Drizzle over grilled/baked fish. Especially delicious over salmon or branzino.
- Drizzle over sliced tomatoes and burrata; sprinkle with our Pepe e Aglio season blend and truffle salt.