Estilo Affinato di Modena
Handcrafted in Modena, Italy in small batch format, this wonderful dark balsamic condimento contains the highest density of Trebbiano grape must, and is our thickest and densest vinegar offering. Smooth, and exquisitely delicious, Estilo Affinato is perfectly balanced with sweet and mellow notes of fig, prune, and cherry. Expect an exceptionally long finish that lingers, releasing wave after wave of intense flavor. A treat for the true vinegar connoisseur, a simple drizzle on berries, sliced pears, or chunks of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese is all it takes to serve an exceptionally elegant dessert.
Recommended Oil Pairings:
All Super Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- The perfect accompaniment to cheese and charcuterie plates.
- Drizzle over creamy desserts like panna cotta, zabaglione, or ice cream.
- Use to finish traditional veal scaloppine.
- Add as a finishing touch to rich risotto; this is especially delicious with mushroom risotto.
- Drizzle over butternut squash ravioli.
- Great when drizzled over grilled vegetables, meats, and seafood.
- For a one of a kind treat, serve it as an aperitif or digestif.
Ingredients: Cooked grape must, barrel-aged red wine vinegar