This oil is a really big dill! Wonderfully fragrant, bright and delightful, this infused olive oil tastes just like fresh dill. The deep, anise-like flavor is pleasantly savory. While it is superb for salad dressings, finishing creamy soups, or flavoring your favorite Scandinavian-inspired dishes, we also love Dill Infused Olive Oil with fish, chicken and lamb marinades. However, this is an olive oil that is best enjoyed simply drizzled over poached salmon or gravlax!
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
Traditional 18 Year Style Dark Balsamic
Oregano White Balsamic
All Citrus White Balsamic
Watermelon Rosé Vinegar
- Mix with Watermelon Rosé Vinegar to dress tomato, cucumber, and red onion salad; finish with crumbled feta cheese.
- Finish roasted red beets or use in a red beet stew.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked salmon and crème fraîche or sour cream; sprinkle with chopped chives and dill.
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic to dress farro and chickpea salad.
- Use to poach salmon.
- Finish fish soups or bisques, especially delicious with Norwegian-style creamy fish soups.