Green Apple Whole Fruit Balsamic
Sweet, sour and fruity with delicate acidity of green apples. This versatile vinegar has become one of our bestsellers. The delicate sweetness of this vinegar is a pleasant complement to the spiciness of greens such as watercress and arugula. It is also fantastic drizzled over butternut squash soup. Pair it with Garlic, Tuscan Herb or Cilantro & Red Onion infused olive oils for a bright vinaigrette. We also love using it in Waldorf salad, Asian coleslaw or even as a marinade for shrimp or scallops, it’s so versatile!
- Add to homemade or deli sauerkraut.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil, peanut butter and low-sodium soy sauce to dress Asian – style slaw.
- Use to finish sautéed winter greens and serve with pork chops.
- Use in any recipe that calls for apple cider vinegar to add a fruity twist to warm salads, gravy and braised vegetables or meats.
- Use to dress shaved fennel salad.
- Combine with Tuscan Herb olive oil to dress a root vegetable slaw using grated beets, carrots, celery root and parsnip.
- Combine with Italian Lemon olive oil to dress a massaged kale salad.
- Pour a splash in your next apple martini or in sparkling water.