Passion Fruit Whole Fruit Balsamic
Our passion fruit whole-fruit vinegar is a flavor sensation of what you would expect when biting into the fresh fruit: highly aromatic with a tropical sweet and tart flavor including nuances of pineapple, papaya, mango, citrus and guava. A perfect balance of sweet tropical fruit flavors and low acidity, it is delicious over grilled fruit or a fresh fruit salad. Pair it with Toasted Sesame Seed oil for the most delectable fish or chicken marinade. Add it to ice cream, mousse, or even as a topping over your favorite tropical fruit and grilled chicken white pizza recipe. Exquisite in chilled soups, spritzers or as finishing touch to fresh mozzarella or burrata cheese.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil and use as a marinade for wings, swordfish, mahi mahi or tuna steaks before grilling.
- Combine with Cilantro & Red Onion olive oil and add it to homemade avocado and black bean salsa or relish.
- Use to finish Sautéed leafy greens.
- Pour some to deglaze the pan after searing sea scallops then drizzle the pan juices over the scallops before serving.
- Drizzle over a chilled cucumber soup and top with diced mango and chopped mint.
- Combine with a Mild Super Premium EVOO to dress a mixed green salad with radicchio and mango.
- Drizzle over diced tropical fruits and top individual Pavlovas.
- Use in tropical mixed drinks or splash some in sparkling water.