Honey & Pepper
The sweet and sour notes of honey from the Piedmont region of Northern Italy are beautifully balanced by the assertive flavors of authentic Italian peperoncino extract. The flavor complexity of this vinegar shines through in slow-cooked pork. A staff and customer favorite, we love the idea of dipping chilled strawberries, pineapple or watermelon chunks in this vinegar, but truthfully we love it just as much in salad dressings and glazes.
- Add to your favorite Bloody Mary Recipe
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil for an amazing BBQ marinade
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil for Asian inspired stir fry marinade
- Add to dressings for leafy green, potato, pasta and rice salads
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil to baste shrimp or chicken kabobs while grilling