Garlic Infused White Balsamic. With blossoming notes of sweet roasted garlic, pleasant persistency, bright acidity, and a long finish. Try it on next pasta or legumes salads, this is sure to be a must-have in your pantry!
Ingredients: Grape must, Pinot Grigio white wine vinegar, and natural flavors.
- Use to prepare the most delicious refrigerator pickles using cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, and asparagus
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil and low sodium soy sauce for a delicious vegetable stir fry
- Use to finish pea or chilled cucumber soup
- Perfect for Greek and Niçoise salads.
- Marinades for grilled vegetables; zucchini, squash, asparagus.
- Add to your next pot of French onion soup.
- A delicious touch to gazpacho without ever having to touch raw garlic.
- Try in your next legume or pasta salad
- The key ingredient to the best Bloody Mary.