Gochujang Infused White Balsamic
About the Product
Gochujang is a traditional Korean fermented red chili paste that we have transformed into a wonderfully unique vinegar! A powerful kick of fermented heat is followed by a subtle sweetness. You’re going to love using our spicy, savory, and sweet Gochujang Infused White Balsamic in all of your Asian inspired dishes and more! We’re loving it drizzled into a various stir-fry, pickling veggies, or even splashed over crispy fried chicken.
Ingredients: Grape must, barrel aged red wine vinegar and natural flavor
- Combine with your favorite olive oil pairings for a great salad dressing.
- Combine with garlic infused olive oil to marinate chicken
- Mix with cilantro onion olive oil to make a vinaigrette to drizzle over your roasted vegetables or Bibimbap
- Use it to pickle cauliflower florets, scallions, radishes or carrots
- Combine with a citrus infused olive oil for mango salsa.