Vermont Maple Balsamic Condimento
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The sweet and savory aroma of maple syrup is captured in this exceptionally sweet balsamic condimento. This vinegar has become a brunch favorite and a creative addition to roasting Brussels sprouts. For a burst of flavor, pair it with Mexican Spice olive oil, but for a wonderful flavor contrast, pair it with a Mild Super Premium EVOO. A sweet and warm balsamic that is superb on waffles, pork chops, and pancakes, it is also a delicious accompaniment to fruit, Greek yogurt, and ice cream.
- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut Oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.