Italian Espresso Dark Balsamic
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Our espresso balsamic is created in Italy, using authentic Italian espresso as an ingredient. Created by the Varvello brothers in Modena, this innovative condimento blends delicate espresso powder adding contrast to the sweet and sour Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base. Expect to feel the fine Espresso granules that enhance this vinegar’s long, rich and velvety finish. It contains as much caffeine as a cup of decaf coffee. Pair this vinegar with any Medium Super Premium EVOO, Chipotle infused olive oil or Roasted Walnut oil for a marvelous, easy vinaigrette that can be used for salads or as a marinade for grilled steak or pork. Try this vinegar in a martini or over vanilla gelato for a unique “Made in Italy” experience.
- Combine with Chipotle, Garlic or Harissa olive oil to marinate steaks; makes great fajita marinade.
- Use it to add depth to your chili or baked beans.
- Drizzle over fresh berries or tiramisu.
- For a delicious dessert, drizzle it over pineapple chunks or brush it on pears, peaches and pineapple rings before grilling.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and use to marinate pork tenderloin.