Amarena Cherry Balsamic Condimento
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Amarena cherry is a small bitter (amara, in Italian) dark colored Italian cherry grown in Bologna and Modena. Italian Amarena cherry purée and our Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base are blended together creating a rich, leathery midpoint followed by notes of sweet and sour Amarena cherry. The end result is a flavor explosion of cherry and grape must that is at once sour and bitter. Pair this vinegar with Persian Lime, Chipotle or Blood Orange olive oil for a deliciously well-balanced vinaigrette or to cook leafy greens. Drizzle over Greek yogurt for a decadent and healthy treat.
- Combine with any mild Super Premium EVOO for a great salad dressing.
- Combine with Porcini Mushroom & Sage olive oil to marinate pork or poultry.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil to make a delicious steak marinade for steak tacos.
- Add a few tablespoons to chopped fresh cherries, peaches, cilantro, minced jalapeno and fresh lime juice to make a wonderful cherry-peach salsa.
- Drizzle over ice cream with fresh berries or use in your martini.