Roasted Hazelnut Oil
Slowly roasted to perfection, expeller-pressed and lightly filtered, our Roasted Hazelnut oil is exceptionally healthy and deliciously rich. It can be used in place of butter on starches like mashed potatoes, to sautée vegetables or mushrooms, to pan-sear fish, to toss pasta, or even in baking. It is one of our favorite oils to combine with a citrusy balsamic to finish sautéed haricot vert or yellow beans.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Hazelnut Oil
Italian Raspberry Dark Balsamic
Tuscan Strawberry Dark Balsamic
Chocolate Di Torino Dark Balsamic
Italian Plum Fruit Vinegar
Green Apple Fruit Vinegar
Piedmont Honey Vinegar
- For a fantastic appetizer, drizzle over warm goat cheese or Comté cheese cubes.
- Combine with Green Apple or Plum Whole Fruit Vinegar to dress bitter greens.
- Drizzle over roasted butternut squash.
- Mix with Pedro Ximinez Sherry Wine Vinegar and Dijon mustard to toss steamed fingerling potatoes.
- Combine with Piedmont Honey Vinegar to finish sautéed cipollini onions.
- Use as a substitute for vegetable oil or butter in baking.