Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The French-inspired mix of dried herbs consisting of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary and lavender lends a balanced and floral aroma to our Super Premium extra virgin olive oil base. It is delicious in all Provencal and Mediterranean inspired dishes. This infused olive oil exhibits the most intoxicating floral nose with perfectly balanced herbaceous notes. Use this oil on roasts, in soups, seafood, omelettes and grilled vegetables. The perfect oil for your version of ratatouille.
- Combine with Cranberry Pear balsamic to marinate poultry and pork.
- Combine with Balsamico Bianco and Dijon mustard to dress a French-style potato salad.
- Combine with Lavender or Black Currant balsamic to marinate lamb.
- Use to roast potatoes and other root vegetables.
- Drizzle over grilled summer squash or eggplant.
- Use for bread dipping or to brush a rustic loaf of bread.
- Use to caramelize onions then finish with a drizzle of Italian Fig balsamic.
- Combine with any of the suggested vinegars to dress mixed greens.
- Use to make fabulous egg dishes.
- Use to sauté vegetables.
- Add to a tomato and zucchini Tian.
- Use in your favorite Provencal-inspired dishes: Ratatouille, Chicken Provencal, Pissaladiere, Daube Provencal, etc.