Cayenne Chili Fused Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Cayenne peppers are mostly red and contain a long lasting heat and spicy sensation that builds towards the end. Our Cayenne infused EVOO is made with only pepper extract from Cayenne peppers that have been carefully selected for their heat index. Named after the capital city of French Guiana, Cayenne, this pepper is a staple in Mexican, African, Middle-Eastern, Asian and Southern American cuisines. It is a versatile olive oil that is also fantastic over oven-roasted cauliflower steaks or drizzled over creamy soups.
|(not at all)||(very)|
- Use to sauté, grill or roast vegetables.
- Use with any suggested Seasons balsamic for a great marinade for beef or poultry.
- Use in your favorite rice or quinoa dishes – especially delicious with Jambalaya.
- Combine with Mango, Coconut, Honey or Pineapple balsamic for an extra spicy and sweet dressing.
- Add to anything you wish to infuse with heat and spiciness.