Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Bright and zesty, this Super Premium EVOO is made with the fresh oil extract of Italian blood oranges. The sweet, slightly tart taste of blood oranges makes this olive oil even more attractive. Piquant but never pithy or bitter, it is clean, bright, citrusy and almost exotic in aroma. Its versatile flavor profile and fruit forward aroma make this oil a staff and customer favorite. Drizzle it over oven roasted or grilled fish, combine it with your favorite vinegar to dress a salad, or bake into olive oil cakes and muffins. You will love it!
|(not at all)||(very)|
- Combine with Chocolate balsamic, ground cumin, Seasons Chipotle powder and your favorite aromatics. Pour the mixture over a pork shoulder and slow cook until fork tender.
- Use to pan sear scallops and serve over farro and spinach salad.
- Combine with any of the suggested Seasons balsamic pairings above for a great salad dressing. We especially like it with Blackberry Ginger or Cinnamon Pear balsamic.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in brownies, carrot cake, muffins and pumpkin bread.
- Drizzle over roasted red beets, carrots, fennel or sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.