ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The freshness of Agrumato peperoncino is achieved by the whole-fruit crushing process, which cannot be duplicated by the more common infusion method of other flavored oils. Whole hot Italian Chili peppers are crushed together with olives in the traditional cold-extraction method to capture the essential oils of the chili peppers in the resulting extra virgin olive oil.
You can definitely smell the heat in this oil! The flavor is the spiciness you want in a pepper oil; a nice zing of spice that builds and lingers.
|(not at all)||(very)|
- Use to sauté, grill, or roast vegetables, especially cauliflower
- Use with any suggested Seasons balsamic for a great marinade.
- Use in your favorite Cajun/Creole dishes – especially delicious with Jambalaya.
- Combine with Mango, Coconut, Honey, or Pineapple balsamic for an extra spicy and sweet dressing.
- Add to anything you wish to infuse with heat and spiciness.
- Drizzle over a creamy soup for added depth.