Mint Agrumato Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The fresh pleasant flavor of mint is achieved by the whole-herb crushing process, which cannot be duplicated by the more common infusion method of other herb-flavored oils. Whole fresh sweet Italian mint leaves are crushed together with olives in the traditional cold-extraction method to capture the essential oils of the mint in the resulting extra virgin olive oil. The aroma of this olive oil is true-to-herb; overwhelmingly pleasant freshly plucked mint leaves.
The highly fragrant and fresh sweet mint flavor of this oil will be excellent to finish your beet salad and watermelon salad. Perfect over grilled lamb and Greek tzatziki.
- Finish a perfectly roasted rack of lamb with a drizzle of mint Agrumato.
- Add to Tzatziki sauce for a bold new take on a classic Greek condiment.
- Mix with Pineapple Balsamic or Mango Fruit Vinegar for the ultimate summer salad vinaigrette or salsa dressing.
- Use to finish a watermelon and feta salad.
- Use over cucumber
- Use over beets
- Finish your favorite pasta with mint Agrumato and fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.