Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The crisp freshness of Agrumato Lemon is achieved by the whole-fruit crushing process, which cannot be duplicated by the more common infusion method of other citrus-flavored oils. Whole lemons are crushed together with olives in the traditional cold-extraction method to capture the essential oils of the zest in the resulting extra virgin olive oil.
The highly fragrant and fresh zesty lemon flavor of this oil will make fish and salads taste heavenly. Just a few drops and a pinch of salt and pepper are all you need for scallops, fish, chicken, and roasted vegetables. Pair with our favorites balsamic such as fig, strawberry, blueberry or honey ginger.
|(not at all)||(very)|
- Use to sear, roast or grill seafood.
- Combine with minced garlic, fresh rosemary and thyme and use to
- Combine with a suggested vinegar for a salad dressing or marinade, baste oven-roasted turkey, chicken or Cornish game hens.
Use to poach center-cuts fish fillets; we especially like it with thicker, meatier fish such as salmon, trout, halibut and arctic char.
- Use to sauté green beans for Green Beans.
- Drizzle over grilled zucchini, fennel, asparagus or baby artichokes.
- Use it to toss pasta Primavera, couscous or farro salad.
- Use to make a deliciously lemony homemade mayonnaise or aioli.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake, muffins and Zucchini bread.