Orange Agrumato Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The crisp freshness of Agrumato orange is achieved by the whole-fruit crushing process, which cannot be duplicated by the more common infusion method of other citrus-flavored oils. Whole oranges are crushed together with olives in the traditional cold-extraction method to capture the essential oils of the zest in the resulting extra virgin olive oil.
The highly fragrant and fresh sweet orange flavor of this oil will make salads taste heavenly.
|(not at all)||(very)|
- Combine with Chocolate balsamic, ground cumin, Seasons chipotle powder and your favorite aromatics. Pour the mixture over a pork shoulder and slow cook until fork tender.
- Use to pan sear scallops and serve over farro and spinach salad.
- Combine with any of the suggested Seasons balsamic pairings above for a great salad dressing. We especially like it with Blackberry Ginger or Cinnamon Pear balsamic.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in brownies, carrot cake, muffins and pumpkin bread.
- Drizzle over roasted red beets, carrots, fennel or sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.