Italian Cold Smoked Extra Virgin Olive Oil
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Made in Puglia, the cold-smoked Peranzana is an extra virgin olive oil that is cold-smoked with natural olive wood. On the palate, it combines delicate softness with a smooth, smoky middle interspersed with gentle spicy notes and a lingering floral finish. Deliciously versatile, it is a fantastic complement to meats and vegetables and is a must-have by your side at the grill or barbeque pit. Drizzle over everything from chops to grilled veggies, seafood, baked beans, and even grilled pineapple! This is a fun olive oil to experiment with.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pineapple Infused White Balsamic
Apricot Infused White Balsamic
Maple Dark Balsamic
All Tropical Fruit Vinegars
Pedro Ximenez Sherry Vinegar
- Marinate beef, pork, vegetables, and poultry.
- Brush over grilled shrimp, scallops, halibut or pineapple.
- Mix with Maple, Chocolate, or Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegars for a delicious and unique BBQ marinade.
- Drizzle over hummus or babaganoush.
- Brush over portobello mushrooms or beefsteak tomatoes before grilling.
- Use to fry eggs.